For one of our clients, industrial group operating in south of Luxembourg, we are looking to recruit a:
Civil engineer (m/f) Based in Luxembourg
• Manage a site expansion construction projet
• Write specifications for the construction of buildings and structures, and the monitoring of the procurement process for these services
• Ensure follow-up and verification of the project plans
• Be the link between design teams and contractors
• Supervise the civil, electrical, hydraulic and sanitation works,
• Consultancy and feasibility studies on these subjects, including estimation of the budget and the planning of implementation.
• Participate or carry out studies and projects for the operation of energy-related production facilities, both for new construction and for the adaptation of existing installations.
Profil: • Engineer’s degree in civil engineer
• Minimum 2 years of experience in construction of building in industrial installations Very good knowledge of Autocad software,
• French and English are mandatory, German is a real plus
• Ability to plan and organize,
• Team spirit and sense of contact
• To be autonomous and rigorous
Offer: A challenging job in an international group with personal and professional development perspectives.
Contact : Margaux Bernabeu
33, rue de Gasperich